Although you’ve been hard at work studying for your exams, there’s still time to get your contract checked thanks to Manchester Student Homes.
Whether you’ve found a house and want to sign or you haven’t started looking yet, make the most of Manchester Student Homes when the time comes and get your contract and guarantor form checked.
There are 2 ways to do this:
- In person at the Manchester Student Homes office
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A few things to remember:
- Do not sign before you get your contract checked.
- Do not hand over any money – if in doubt speak to Manchester Student Homes.
- Please make sure you have read the contract and have a list of any questions ready.
- If you are a group, you will need to know whether you are signing one contract between you or a series of individual contracts.
- If you need a guarantor, please bring or send the form.
- Ideally, everyone in your group should be involved in this process.
- Rentals are normally quoted as per month (calendar month). This means you use the weekly rent, multiply by 52 and divide by 12 to get the correct amount.
- Manchester Student Homes is open Monday to Fridays, from 9am until 5pm (best to arrive before 4.30pm).
Not looked for accommodation yet?
If you haven’t started looking for your accommodation, don’t worry there is still plenty of University Approved Accommodation available at www.manchesterstudenthomes.com. Alternatively you could check out the Private Halls on the Private Hall page.