Future Social Responsibility Travel

Team Uganda Summer 2018!

Would you love the chance to spend your summer volunteering in Uganda? Applications are closing soon for the 14 Team Member roles for Team Uganda Summer 2018!

You have until 5 March 2018 to apply for this exciting opportunity; perfect for anyone who is keen to make a real difference to other people’s lives, while spending your summer overseas.

Eligibility: The Team Member roles are open to any non-final year undergraduate students who are in receipt of the full or partial Manchester Bursary (or pre-2017 NHS funded students with a household income less than £35k or £42620 for 14-15 entry).

Key information about the projects, roles, eligibility, deadlines, funding and dates are on the Team Uganda webpages.

Check out the video and blog to hear from previous volunteers about their adventures! A student who volunteered as part of Team Uganda during Summer 2017 said:

“The project has opened my eyes to both some of the issues society faces, and also how rewarding and enjoyable volunteering can be. It’s inspired me to seek further volunteering opportunities in the future and has allowed me to develop transferable skills, which will be very useful, both in my degree and in my future career.”

The deadline is Monday 5 March 2018.  Apply now.

We also have lots of opportunities with our Trusted Partners, in countries from Romania to Madagascar and Sri Lanka to Fiji.