Ever been interested in learning a new language? Here’s your chance to do so during the upcoming 2018/19 year.
The University Language Centre offers over 80 course units in up to 17 languages, which can be studied for credit or alongside your degree programme.
All language tutors are native speakers and some of our languages include internationally recognised examinations.
Learning a language:
- is enjoyable and interesting
- has broad applications in the employment market and can enhance your skillset when applying for jobs
- enrichens your intellectual life and can open windows into other cultures
- deepens your understanding of your own language system
- may enhance your cognitive abilities and has been shown to be good for long term brain health
Visit the University Language Centre’s website for more information.