Career Future

Make 2019 Spectacular at My Future Fest!

My Future Fest is back!

Trying to plan your next step can be tough. Whether that’s planning what you want to do over summer, where you want to travel, what kind of career you want to have or what lies ahead after University. If you need a hand making those all important decisions, head to My Future Fest this Wednesday in University Place. 10:30am – 4pm.

At My Future Fest, you’ll find lots of support and advice to help you plan for your summer and discover what you might like to do in the future. My Future Fest gives you the chance to explore a wide range of opportunities and activities that will challenge you and develop your skills alongside your degree.

Whether you’re looking for some experience or hunting for a graduate job, you won’t want to miss out. The Careers Service team will be on hand to help you with:

• Job applications
  • CVs and Interviews
  • Psychometric testing
  • How to create a great LinkedIn profile
  • Student Experience Internships
  • Work Experience Bursaries
  • The Global Graduates programme
  • Mentoring through Manchester Gold

You can also find out more about opportunities across the University such as:

• Volunteering
  • UoM Sport
  • Peer Support
  • Postgraduate Study at UoM
  • Student Support & Advice
  • Stellify
  • Students’ Union

This year we’re bringing the fun and games of the circus to Uni Place. Expect free popcorn, candyfloss and the chance to win some great prizes! If you can Beat the Buzzer or get lucky on the Wheel of Fortune, you could be in with a chance to win big!

The My Future Fest message is simple: Make 2019 Spectacular! Whether that means securing your dream job, travelling the world, joining a sports team, volunteering more or just perfecting your CV, head to My Future Fest to find out how you can make this year unforgettable.

%d bloggers like this: