Accommodation Support University news

Applications are now open for ResLife advisors!

The ResLife team have opened recruitment for the role of ResLife Advisor; applications are welcome from members of staff, postgraduate students and mature undergraduate students.

The ResLife Advisor teams are there to provide an important source of guidance and support for students, and these roles are a great way to get involved in improving the living experience for students in our halls of residence. Single bedded accommodation is provided for ResLife Advisors at no charge.

Unsure whether or not to apply? Here’s what previous ResLife advisors have said about their roles and what they’ve gained:

“I’ve enjoyed my time as a ResLife Advisor as it is very rewarding helping students who have a genuine need while also helping residents make the most of their time in halls. I’ve also gained many skills, such as conflict resolution and event planning, which will look great on my CV.” – Betsan

“My time as an Advisor has been incredibly rewarding – it has allowed me to further develop my public speaking and leadership skills, and I’ve made some great friends.” – Chris

Further information on the role and the recruitment process can be found here

The deadline for applications to these posts is midnight on Wednesday 8 July.  Please note you must be available for interview/ training on 

w/c 20th July (Group assessments)
w/c 27 July (Individual assessments)

All assessments will be online and completed via Zoom.

You can make your application here.

%d bloggers like this: