Accommodation Support University news

Applications are now open for ResLife advisors!

The ResLife team have opened recruitment for the role of ResLife Advisor, and applications are welcome from members of staff, postgraduate students and mature undergraduate students.

ResLife Advisor teams provide an important source of guidance and support for students living in University halls, and the role is a great way to get involved in improving the living experience of students. ResLife Advisor’s are the first point of contact for students in University Halls of Residences. providing support to students and proactively helping to build hall communities. 

Single bedded accommodation is provided for ResLife Advisors at no charge.

Unsure whether or not to apply? Here’s what previous ResLife advisors have said about their roles and what they’ve gained:

“I’ve enjoyed my time as a ResLife Advisor as it is very rewarding helping students who have a genuine need while also helping residents make the most of their time in halls. I’ve also gained many skills, such as conflict resolution and event planning, which will look great on my CV.” – Betsan

“My time as an Advisor has been incredibly rewarding – it has allowed me to further develop my public speaking and leadership skills, and I’ve made some great friends.” – Chris

Further information on the role and the recruitment process can be found here

The deadline for applications to these posts is midnight on  6th September and individual Zoom interviews will be held on 14th/15th September.

%d bloggers like this: