The Postgrad Study Fair is back – and online!
If you’re thinking about what postgrad study could look like for you, this is a great chance to explore your options..
The event will be held on Tuesday 17 November 2020, 11am – 3.30pm on the Careers website.
There will be 40 exhibitors ready to answer your questions and offering:
- Information on funding and postgraduate course vacancies – find out what courses you can do, and where.
- Personal contact with course representatives from a range of institutions, – your chance to find out if a particular course or university would suit you.
- The chance to register your interest in doing postgraduate study at a particular university.
To coincide with the event the Careers Service is also hosting two specific online workshops:
An introduction to Postgraduate Study: 17th November, 1pm
Choosing a PGT course: 18th November, 12 noon.
Getting prepared for the fair
- If you’re unsure of whether or not postgraduate study is for you, take a look at one of our student blogger Meredith’s 8 questions to ask yourself when considering postgrad courses, or have a read of our guide to postgraduate study
- Take a look at our guide to getting the most out of online events.
- If you don’t already, try to have an idea of the type of course you’d like to study before coming to the fair. If you’re not sure on the exact courses available, take a look on FindAMasters or FindAPhD, where you can search through courses at hundreds of different universities.
- If you’re thinking about a PhD and you’d like to know more about funding, take a look at our PGR blogger Unene’s advice on getting funding for PGR study.