Opening hours and service availability (Updated 12th April 2021)
This week, Kantorowich Library has been added to the sites open with bookable study spaces
To help manage demand and ensure every student has the opportunity to book a space, bookings are only available for the next day.
You must book in advance in order to use a Library study space, and you must keep to the session you have booked. Please cancel your space via our online booking system if you no longer need it (instructions on how to do this are in your space booking confirmation email).
Study spaces are available at the following locations:
- Main Library 9am-midnight, Monday to Friday and 10am-midnight, Saturday and Sunday
- Alan Gilbert Learning Commons (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- Stopford Library (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
- Oddfellows Hall (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday) (Please note, this space is for Postgraduate students only)
- Joule Library 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Kantorowich Library 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Click and collect service
You can use the Click and collect service to access physical resources from some Library sites.
Other study spaces
Some University teaching rooms are also available for study and can be booked through ResourceBooker. Look for the Student Study Rooms tile once you log in.
Further information and help
Remember, if you need help you can talk to the Library via LibraryChat.