Research Services Wellbeing

My Research Essentials: Supporting you and your research over summer

Reading Time: < 1 minute

My Research Essentials (MRE) is the library’s programme of workshops, information sessions, and online resources designed to offer specific help for different stages of your PhD journey. The online resources and sessions support your academic development and wellbeing. And they’re still here over summer to support you. 

Over summer you can join writing workshops, workshops that introduce data management and others that explore how to choose the right journal or help you get to grips with Open Access and Pure.

Online resources include mindfulness for postgraduate researchers,  maximising the profile of your next paper and citation help; all of which you can work through in your own time. 

Explore all My Research Essentials here or you can take a look at recommend sessions for your stage in your PhD through the pathway information.

And don’t forget, you can also access the Library’s My Learning Essentials online resources, which although not aimed specifically at researchers, can provide great introductions or refreshers to different areas of academic study and wellbeing.

%d bloggers like this: