IT Services plan to make some technical changes to the podcasting service (video.manchester.ac.uk) from Monday 28 June to Friday 2 July inclusive, and some services will be unavailable to students and staff.
During this time, the video portal will remain online so videos can continue to be viewed, however the following services will be impacted while the work takes place:
For students and staff:
- Unavailable: Requesting new subtitles
- There will be a change taking place at some point on Wednesday 30 June which may require users to refresh their web browsers (or clear their browser history) before logging in again.
These services will also be unavailable, and this information has been published for staff:
- Recording of on-campus events. Any events scheduled to record during this week (using the Podcast Scheduling Service) should be re-arranged prior to this week
- Uploading videos and managing uploads
- Removing videos using the Remove Video button
- Podcast Scheduling Service
- Podcast studio