What are the symptoms?
The three main symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- High temperature
- New, continuous cough
- Change to how things taste, or smell
However, sometimes people with COVID-19 don’t have the three main symptoms. Any of the following could also be a symptom:
- Sore throat
- Muscle or full body aches
- Tired and unwell
- Headache that lasts a long time
- Blocked or runny nose
- Sickness or vomiting
What should I do if I experience any of these symptoms?
If in doubt, take a PCR test. You can book one online.
Or you can call 119 to book a test. For more information go to manchester.gov.uk/coronavirus.
- Please note, our campus testing centres will close from 23 July, but you can still get regular lateral flow tests from multiple locations across the city. Visit the City Council website to find out more. Rapid lateral flow tests help to find cases in people who may have no symptoms but are still infectious and can give the virus to others. IMPORTANT: You must not collect rapid lateral flow tests, attend a testing centre, or come to your workplace if you have symptoms of COVID-19. If you have symptoms, you should book a PCR test.
- If you test positive or need to self-isolate, please report it.