This year’s call for participants in the 2022 Global Young Scientists Summit has now been launched. The summit will take place virtually and the University of Manchester have been invited to submit 10 participants and 10 viewers (participants are allowed to take part and contribute to break out sessions).
You can refer to the GYSS homepage for more information on past Summits.
Eligibility criteria: Nominations for GYSS participants are for students or researchers from universities and research institutions worldwide, at the following levels:
- Undergraduate students;
- Master’s and Doctoral students; and
- Young postdoctoral scientists.
All nominated participants and open applicants should
- Not be older than 35 years of age at the time of the Summit;
- Show a strong commitment to their principal field of studies and to interdisciplinary work;
- Not have participated in previous Global Young Scientists Summits, with the exception for GYSS 2021; and
- Not yet have a permanent position (scientists with permanent positions, in particular on the professor level, will in general not be admitted to the Summit)
How to Apply: If you would like to be considered for a place at the summit please submit your name and email address to email@example.com before 12pm on Friday 20th August 2021.