Jointly developed with you – our students and the Students’ Union, our Student Communications Commitment 2021/22 outlines our approach to enabling regular, positive dialogue between us and our student community.
We have been working in collaboration with the Students’ Union and a panel of our students (both UG, PGT and PGR) to hear what is important to you across our communications and we are pleased to now share our Student Communications Commitment 2021/22.
The Commitment has been developed with you at its core – bringing together the aspects of communications that are most important to you. These include:
- our principles for communicating with you – as defined by our students
- the partnership commitment between the University, our students and the Students’ Union
- listening to student voice, and how you can engage
- a clear, downloadable overview of our channels, including our social media guidance
We are very thankful to all students, PS and academic colleagues who have contributed. Work will commence again in 2022 to review and refresh, in preparation for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Don’t forget that you can access our online Student News hub for up to date University news, articles and student-led content. The hub is segmented by UG, PGT and PGR so you can see what is most relevant to you.
- Would you like to input to the development of future communications? Why not join our Student Perspectives Group.