The PANORAMIC study
The PANORAMIC study is investigating if new antiviral treatments for COVID-19 in the community can reduce the need for hospital admission and help people to get better soon.
The nationwide study, funded by the National Institute for Health Research, is recruiting volunteers in Greater Manchester to take part in the study through the PANORAMIC website.
To be eligible:
- You need to be currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, beginning in the last five days
- AND have a positive PCR test for COVID-19
- AND aged 50 or over
- OR aged 18 and over with a listed pre-existing condition
- Check if you are eligible
This trial has been ethically reviewed and was approved by the South Central – Berkshire Research Ethics Committee (REC Reference: 21/SC/0393). It has also received approval from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Participants needed for COVID-19 booster study
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust is looking for participants to take part in a study looking at the use of different COVID-19 vaccines and doses for giving a third dose.
You may be eligible to take part in the study if you:
- Are aged 18 to 30-years-old
- Have already received two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and it’s been at least three months (84 days) since your second dose
- Have not yet received a booster
Participants will receive reimbursement up to £225 for your time and travel (depending on the total number of visits you attend). The total study participation time is up to eight months.
If you are interested in finding out more, please visit the study website where you can complete the pre-screening questionnaire to see if you will be eligible.