University news

Did you have your COVID-19 vaccination overseas?

Reading Time: < 1 minute

After the successful pilot scheme, the clinics will be running again this week to help tackle demand.

Visit one of the clinics in Manchester to have your overseas vaccination recorded on your GP record for an NHS COVID pass.

Who can use this service?

If you live in England and have had one or more of your COVID-19 vaccinations overseas you can have your vaccination details added to your NHS Record.

  1. Registered with a GP Practice in England. If you are not registered with a GP Practice, you can find out how to do this at on the the NHS website or by calling 0300 311 22 33.
  2. A resident (temporary or permanent) in England.
  3. Over 18.
  4. Vaccinated overseas with one of the vaccinations below:
    • Oxford/ AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
    • Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
    • Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
    • Moderna (Spikevax)

What do I need?

To register your vaccination/s, you will need:

  • Your passport.
  • Proof of which COVID vaccinations you have had and when. This might take the form of a letter or email from your doctor, a vaccination card, or other documentation.

Walk in clinics this week:

Manchester Town Hall:

  • Tuesday 8 February, 1.30pm – 6.30pm
  • Wednesday 9 February, 1.30pm – 6.30pm
  • Thursday 10 February, 1.30pm – 6.30pm

Moss Side Millennium Powerhouse:

Friday 11 February, 11am – 4pm

You can also book an appointment to record your overseas vaccinations at the Mass Vaccination Centre at the Ethiad Campus.

You can book an appointment online using the overseas section on the National Booking System or by calling 119. Bookable appointments will be available at other sites across Manchester soon.

%d bloggers like this: