If you are looking for somewhere to live next year, make the most of Manchester Student Homes (MSH) services this semester.
During these drop in sessions you’ll be able to get information available all things housing including:
- Housing Advice and Guidance
- Deposit Protection
- Contract Checking
- Private Halls
- Personal Safety
- Property Security
The team will be in the Students’ Union Foyer between 12 -2 pm on:
- Thursday 24th February
- Thursday 17th March
- Friday 8th April
Need help finding a flatmate?
The ‘Find a flat mate’ forum on the MSH Message Board is a great way to connect with other students who are also looking for people to live with next year.
So you’ve had all your questions answered at a drop in surgery and found your perfect house and housemates, now it’s really important that you get your contract checked before you go any further.
Manchester Student Homes offer a comprehensive contract checking service you can either book an in-person appointment at the MSH Pod or you can have your contract checked via email at email@example.com.
To help the checking service run as smoothly as possible:
- Please make sure you have read the contract and have a list of any questions ready.
- If you are a group, you will need to know whether you are signing one contract between you or a series of individual contracts.
- If you need a guarantor, please bring or send the form.
- Ideally, everyone in your group should be involved in this process.
- Rentals are normally quoted as per month (calendar month). This means you use the weekly rent, multiply by 52 and divide by 12 to get the correct amount.
- Manchester Student Homes is open Monday to Fridays, from 9am until 5pm.
If you haven’t started looking for your accommodation, don’t worry there is still plenty of University Approved Accommodation available at www.manchesterstudenthomes.com.
Follow Manchester Student Homes on Facebook, Twitter, WeChat (Man_Student_Hme) or Instagram, and if you have any questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 275 7680.