If you live in England and have had one or more of your COVID-19 vaccinations overseas, you can have your vaccination details added to your NHS Record.
On Tuesday 12th March you can visit the walk in clinic at Whitworth Corridor in Whitworth Hall (The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL) between 10am and 2pm to have your vaccine status recorded – no appointment necessary.
To use this service you must be:
- Registered with a GP Practice in England. If you are not registered with a GP Practice, you can find out how to do this at on the the NHS website or by calling 0300 311 22 33
- A resident (temporary or permanent) in England
- Over 16
- Vaccinated overseas with one of the following vaccinations:
- Oxford/ AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Institute of India (Covishield)
- Beijing Institute of Biological Products (Sinopharm BIBP)
- Sinovac (CoronaVac)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)
There are also walk in recording clinics at other sites across Manchester. More details are available on the Manchester City Council website.
Please bring these things with you to register your vaccinations:
- Your passport or driving licence
- Proof of which COVID vaccinations you have had and when
The Whitworth Hall clinic will also be offering 1st, 2nd and booster vaccinations for those who are eligible.