Join us to share experiences, have fun and meet with other Postgraduate Researcher (PGR) parents and careers and their children
You are invited to join our PGR Family Day on Thursday, 28 July from 11am until 3pm in the Grand Hall of the Whitworth Art Gallery.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Network and interact with other PGRs from all Faculties
- Share experiences and hear from other PGR parents how they combine study and home life
- Talk about your research with PGRs and your children
Activities for children
The event will include various activities for PGR parents and carers with children of all ages including:
- Singing and dancing
- Board games
- Science activities and quizzes
- Colouring (science and non-science related)
Refreshments and lunch will be provided. We look forward to seeing you then.
- Register to attend via Eventbrite.
- Please contact Perpetual Idehen if you need further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a new PGR/Postdoc parent?
We have a community of other PGR parents where we network, share experiences, and gain knowledge, why not join us?