The ResLife team has opened its latest round of recruitment for ResLife Advisors! They’re looking for student-friendly superstars to help support residents during their time in halls.
– Do you have a passion for supporting students?
– Do you think you could help residents have their best University experience at Manchester?
– Are you eager to run exciting events in halls?
If so, you would make a great ResLife Advisor! We also provide single occupancy accommodation in halls at no charge throughout your post.
ResLife Advisors must hold one of the following as their status at the University in order to be eligible to apply:
- Member of staff
- Current postgraduate student
- Current undergraduate student who has completed 3 years of full-time undergraduate study of the same degree program at the same institution (including completion of foundation year/ year abroad/ industry placement)
Applicants are eligible to apply if they will hold this status when the role begins e.g. 3rd year students who have accepted an offer of a Masters course at UoM. Mature undergraduate applicants (at least aged 21 when beginning their degree programme) with exceptional experience may also be eligible.
Deadline midnight Monday 8th August 2022. Previous applicants need not apply.
For more information and to apply, visit the ResLife website: https://www.accommodation.manchester.ac.uk/reslife/join-reslife/apply/
If you have any questions at all, email firstname.lastname@example.org