We know that finding a new student house can be stressful, so we’ve set up several house hunting sessions to support students with their property search in the private sector. Manchester Student Homes (MSH) will be hosting House Hunting Talks where students can ask questions specific to their search at the end.
Manchester Student Homes, with Housing Caseworkers, will be holding four sessions as follows:
- Tuesday 1 November, 6pm-7pm: The Lees Room, Ashburn Hall, Fallowfield
- Thursday 3 November, 6pm-7pm: The John Hartshorne Lecture Theatre, Hulme Hall
- Monday 7 November, 5pm -6pm: Lecture Theatre A, University Place
- Wednesday 16 November, 5pm-6pm: Virtually via Zoom
These talks will discuss a number of topics including:
- Where to begin with your accommodation search
- Different Types of accommodation
- Viewing properties safely
- Contract checks
- Tenancy Agreements
- And how to manage the current energy crisis
If you are interested in attending one of the House Hunting Talks please email your interest along with your full name, institution of study and student number to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm the day before the event.
If you have any housing queries please email them at email@example.com or call them on 0161 275 7680.