Every Wednesday from 9 November to 14 December, you can drop into the Atrium on the first floor of University Place and enjoy a free breakfast and hot drinks, between 8.30am and 10am, while stocks last.
Get warm and comfy in our Cosy Campus soft seating, settle down and enjoy a free breakfast. What better way to start a cold, dark Wednesday?
Each week, staff from different teams across the University will be available if you have any questions about their areas. If you just want a free breakfast though, that’s absolutely fine. They will be there if you need them. The sessions cater for up to 100 students and include tea and coffee, cereal bars, pastries and fruit bowls.
- 9 November: Careers Service
- 16 November: Student Wellbeing
- 23 November: Volunteering
- 30 November: Go Abroad
- 7 December: Library/AGLC: get ready for revision advice
- 14 December: Mix of staff from all teams