Are you exam ready?
This January exam season, let our content creators help you get ahead. From the best libraries to study in, to shaking up your revision and study routines and taking care of yourself – our student content creators have loads of experience and tips to share about surviving (and even thriving) this exam season.
- A question that’s probably crossed the mind of every student is how on earth do I prep for all these exams? Archie has some great advice if you don’t know where to start.
- Sometimes the Library just doesn’t cut it, and so Laura has put together a list of unconventional study spaces that can help spice up your studies.
- Ok so you’ve got your exams timetable, now what? Aleksandra’s guide on dealing with the practicalities of daily life during exams, based on her own experiences, is a great place to start if you’re stuck.
- It sounds simple, but having a solid routine can add some structure to your revision and help you feel less overwhelmed. Imogen has shared her exams routine to help inspire you to start creating yours.
- Not sure what to expect over the next few weeks? Check out Allison’s ultimate exam survival guide to give you some insight from someone who’s been through it all before.
- Cameron has been on the search for the best library at UoM to study from – read his definitive guide on the best study spots and how to choose which one to try.
- It’s easier said than done, but it’s important to try and find time to engage in the things you love to do (even when you have exams!) From to-do lists to timetables, Louise gives their advice on ways to manage your time over these next few weeks.
- Worried about losing steam during the exam period? Archie has you covered with their tips on how to keep up momentum from start to finish.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed or are finding it difficult to cope with the stress around exams, make sure you get support: