The University is full of amazing people who alongside their studies and work give their time to a range of great causes. Now is your chance to recognise their ongoing efforts in our annual Volunteer of the Year Awards!
Make a nomination before Monday, 6 March (10:00).
Celebrating the very best of volunteering, the awards give our University and our community partners the opportunity to recognise those who epitomise what it means to make a difference. There are three individual categories: student, staff and alumni; and one group category for students.
Very often, the nominees who get recognised have been put forward by someone who knows them at the University, and are often in a great position to explain the difference these individuals have made to their communities.
Last year’s winners set up projects to support students from disadvantaged areas to apply to study Medicine kept people safe on the street at night as Student Angels, supported those with serious mental health concerns, and developed better sustainability practices in football.
· Entries to be submitted to the volunteering website
· Deadline for entries is Monday, 6 March (10:00)
· Candidates can self-nominate or be nominated by a third party
· Individuals and teams (for student group) can enter
· If you have any trouble accessing the nomination form, please email email@example.com.