Pint of Science is a three day festival that takes place in cities across the globe that brings scientists to your local pub café or other open space to share their research with the public – no prior knowledge required!
This year’s festival will be held on the 22nd -24th May and tickets are now available for venues across the Manchester and features 28 events, covering 8 themes, in 10 venues across the city
This years packed line-up includes:
- Growing eyes and learning from flies at Temperance Street Brewery and Tap
- You heard it ear first: the science of listening at the Bowling Green
- The ancient world: back to life! Back to reality? at Withington Public Hall Institute
- Wear it well: the future of wearable technologies at the English Lounge
- The future of sex ed: hopeful queer imaginings at The Albert Club
For the full line up see the Pint of Science website.
And don’t worry about being an expert – the idea behind the festival is that you don’t have to be; the events are a great chance to meet like-minded people with an interest in the world of science and research in its broadest sense.