For your chance to have your voice heard and to shape the student experience, sign up today for one of our four University of Manchester, IT Services workshops.
You’ll be helping to generate innovative ideas to resolve pain points and contributing to our vision and strategy for IT Services. This is your opportunity to really make a difference.
In return you’ll receive free tea/coffee, free lunch and a £30 Amazon voucher!
Each of our four workshops in the series will explore a different theme and questions. Here’s all the details you need to choose and book on to a workshop:
Shaping the future of IT Services workshops
Workshop theme: Recruitment and Marketing (of students and research colleagues)
Monday, 6 November (9.45am – 4pm)
Room 5.204, University Place, 176 Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL
How can we best use software to help advertise posts, communicate with candidates and attract the best students and academic staff to the University?
Workshop theme: Student Services and Administration (including wellbeing)
Tuesday, 14 November (9.45am – 4pm)
Room A3.7, Ellen Wilkinson Building, Manchester M15 6JA
How can we ensure the best support is provided to students during their time at the University?
4. Workshop theme: University and Operations Management (including Estates)
Thursday, 23 November (9.30am – 4pm)
How can IT Services best support staff with the day-to-day running of the University? For example, ensuring requests for data changes are seamless, or making sure accessibility is correct when setting up new websites.
Watch this space: the link to book tickets for this workshop will be added to this page once the venue has been confirmed.
- These full day workshops will be held on campus and will be facilitated by a specialist consultancy firm, PA Consulting.
- We are seeking five students to participate in each workshop. You are permitted to join more than one workshop, if you wish. We will also be inviting several colleagues across the University to join the sessions to tell us about their experiences.
- Dietary requirements: Once you have reserved your ticket, if you have any specific dietary requirements, please let us know no later than noon 48 hours before the event by emailing: email@example.com
- Cancellations: Places are limited so if your plans change and you find you can’t attend please cancel your booking no later than noon 48 hours before the event and let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions: If you have any questions about the workshops, please email them to email@example.com.