If you’ve almost completed your time at Manchester, and are looking forward to celebrating your successes with friends and family at Graduation, you will need to complete a few steps to make sure you’re all set for the big day.
All information on how to complete these steps can be found on the ‘Preparing to graduate’ and ‘On the day’ sections of the graduation website – please read over these pages carefully ahead of your ceremony.
1. Have you registered?
Even if you’re not attending, please still register your intention – the deadline to register is by end of day on Thursday, 30 November 2023.
2. Have you booked your guest tickets (max. 2 per person)?
3. Have you checked your name is correct in the Student System? *
To do this, scroll down to ‘other student services’ on the accessing university systems page.
4. Have you paid all outstanding tuition fees? *
5. Have you checked that your home email address is up to date with your personal email address in the Student System *
6. If you’re not attending, have you registered to say ‘No’ and checked your information is correct *
You’ll need to check your name, home address, home telephone number, and home email address are all up to date on the Student System, so we can send your certificate to you.
7. Have you ordered your cap and gown? (Deadline: Monday, 27 November 2023)
8. Have you familiarised yourself with the ceremony daily timetable and what you need to do on the day?
You can find this on the ‘On the day’ page of the Graduation website.
9. Have you planned your travel to ensure you will arrive on time? (at least 2 hours before the start of your ceremony)
* deadline is by end of day on Thursday, 30 November 2023 for all updates