Orientation and Welcome is around the corner so we’ve curated everything you’ll need in the lead up to and during the orientation and welcome period.
There are plenty of events occuring all over campus including events hosted by the Students’ Union and the University. Events are being added on a frequent basis so be sure to check back to see what’s new!
Starting at University
Moving to a whole new country can be a bit a daunting and it can feel like a big change from school or college to university. To help with the transition we’ve gathered our top student-made articles on the the topic of starting at Manchester. Here’s a small selection:
- Your guide to settling in at university
- 100 awesome things to do in 100 days
- Where to do your grocery shopping
- From UCAS to graduation – what did I learn?
- How to show off the city to friends and family (or just check out some of the highlights yourself)
Lili Butler, our Orientation blogger, is also producing weekly content talking through her experiences of moving to Manchester, giving advice on your arrival and sharing her top tips for enjoying Welcome. Check her latest posts below!