As part of our cost of living group, in collaboration with the Students’ Union, we’re excited to bring you Cosy Campus – a new initiative to help campus feel more like home over the winter months.
What is Cosy Campus?
We understand that rising energy costs may impact how much time you want to spend on campus this year. So, we’ve come up with Cosy Campus, where we’ve transformed several spaces across the University for you to relax, hang out with friends and spend time in-between lectures and seminars.
These spaces, depending on which you visit, will include:
- Hot water for tea, coffee and meals
- Washing up and hand washing facilities
- Microwave stations to heat up your lunch or dinner
- Warm and cost seating for noisy study or leisure time
Where can I find these spaces?
Currently we have five Cosy Campus spaces for you to use however our cost of living offer is constantly evolving so there may be more in the future!
- University Place Drum, open 9am-9pm
- Dover Street Ex Café, open 9am-6pm
- Dover Street G45, open 9am-6pm
- MECD Ground Floor, open 9-8pm and up to 10pm during exam time
- Main Library, open 8am-12am Monday to Friday and 9am-12am Saturday and Sunday
We understand that the cost of living crisis is having a big impact on our students. Our cost of living webpages outlines what support is currently on offer, and an outline of further support we’re currently working on.